Feb 19, 2012

Eden Garden Flower Show 2012.

I have been directly associated with the life of Kolkata after 2001. I live then in a shared room like Mess. I have seen sudden change in life, change in night life, rapidly growing flat culture, Mela culture etc. I think that this MELA culture have been brought to people of Kolkata after 2003-04 onwards. Food Mela.. Vidyasagar Mela..Bazi Mela..Leather Mela..so Melas. A new happenings to people and they suddenly addicted to it.

I love gardening and this is my third visit in this winter to Flower Shows. This time I have visited Eden Garden Flower Show 2012 at Kolkata on 27th Jan 2012.There is something missing this year its like so so. I have not enjoyed this Flower Show. Whatever may be the reason previous year’s show was a grand one. However I like to post some of my pictures which have been taken:


0 comments: